Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Twoiney Lo - Youngin Doin Me


Okay. If you don't know, Twoiney Lo is a Baltimore rapper who is also the founder of one of Baltimore's most popular groups, NWM. It stands for "Nothing Without Motivation," and it's formerly known as "Niggas Wit Money" (I think they changed it after Arioan's party). The beat is produced by Layno. It seems like Layno must be a bit new to producing. The beat isn't all that mixed, but it has potential. (Sorry, I'm a stickler for beats.)
The song is aiight. Twoine's flow can get off at times, but he leaves his own impression. He's doing him. Stop hating. lol. I don't like most of the lines, not gonna lie. My tips: work on that rhyme scheme, and put a little more meaning in the lyrics. Keep doing you, my nigga. 2/5

This was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I must be off to learn C++.

No comments:

Post a Comment