Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jay Verze - Cruisin'

If you read my review of TwoElevenSeventeen, you already know I don't like this song.
First thing's first. That is a big ass Adam's Apple. lol
Ok, see this is what I'm talking about. It's such a.. typical song. It's a basic video too. Like I was more so laughing at this than applauding it, sadly, but that's just me.
And over half of the shots are him instead of the story of the video. That irks me a bit. lol. Like a scene of Jay Verze, and then another scene of Jay Verze. lol what?
This video does make me a chuckle a bit. From around 2:17 to 2:22, he's just in your face. I don't know. It just makes me chuckle.
Notice how Jay got the baddest girl? Lol look at Shwaze's and that other guy's girl, and look Verze's. Not fair haha.
While the video is very beautifully shot, and well put together, I just don't like the song, and I don't like the concept. It's too basic, in my opinion. Verze can do way better.
Now don't take this the wrong way. I may have just clowned Jay a bit, but I, Waverly Spades, support Jay Verze to the fullest. I just don't like this one song. lol I now know what it feels like to be the 1%.
OK. so where's the One Night Video?
This was brought to you by Waverly Spades saying, simplicity is greater than basicness.

No comments:

Post a Comment