Friday, September 21, 2012

Jae Poet - LLC (Prod. by Street Scott)




I saw this track on Baltimore's Very Own a few days ago and I'm glad I did. Jae Poet is another one of the dope, but sadly, so underrated artists coming out of Baltimore that puts a real message in his song. Street Scott produced it and he is hands down the best producer in Baltimore, in my opinion. If you don't believe me, go listen to Rome Duran's album. It was all produced by Street Scott, and it's beautiful. This beat is beautiful and Jae did something amazing. I love this song. *changes ringtone* Go download it and see what I'm talking about.

"Spend your whole life tryna let go of nothing. Can't get a grip of what was in your fingers"

This post was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I wonder, does LLC stand for Limited Libality Company or Latitude Longitude Calculator?

No comments:

Post a Comment