Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Diplomatic - Vital Information [Single]


I know I'm late, but a few months ago, this dude that goes by Diplomatic sent me his single called "Vital Information." I keep telling myself I'll get to these sooner or later, well here I am finally getting to it. Diplomatic is a young rapper/producer from Baltimore. This is one of the singles from his upcoming mixtape "Dipluminati"
The beat is like a mix of Lex Luger and some 2006 RnB. It's smooth and hard at the same damn time. hmmm. The first verse is hard with a lot of interesting stuff said.
"Sex, money, and drugs. Pick on of the above. That's all you niggas love thinking you are a thug." That's a not so typical line about some very typical niggas.
"Devil worshiping idols whom are suicidal" I actually really like this line. That's probably the most significant thing I've heard today. Of course, I'm not one of those people who claims every artist is Illuminati, but say if Kanye West was (which I don't believe he truly is), he had lines like "Sold my soul to the Devil. That's a crappy deal" and "Suicide, what kinda talk is that?" Diplo goes at some of our greats with that one right there.
The chorus is interesting. "Take this vital info, stop being a bitch!" That's my new catch phrase. lol.
Overall, I think the song is okay. Diplomatic also made the beat. I like how it goes from intellectual one line to silly the next. It's Nerd approved. Check it out and see if you like it.

Download "Vital Information" by Diplomatic
@Diplomatic0914 on Twitter
Diplomatic on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment