Friday, December 14, 2012

Bink (ft. Jay Verze) - Toddlers


Ayo. What's up? It's me, the real Carlton Banks. I haven't been able to write much lately because of my loads of homework. (School sucks. Winter break needs to be hear now.)
This a young nigga movement! Well, I saw this track on TrapRockRadio. I've reviewed Bink and Jay Verze before, so I had to check it out. The track is hard. This is some pretty equanimous shit that was just bumping to me. I had to bob my head for that chorus. I'm sorry Bink, but Verze killed you with that 2nd verse! Bink came back hard again for his 3rd verse. It sounded off beat for a minute at the end though. Well, that's all I have to say for this track. You check it out and judge for yourself.

Download Toddlers by Bink (ft. JayVerze)

This song was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to listen to 3.5 because I do want to review that!

No comments:

Post a Comment