Friday, October 12, 2012

Twoiney Lo - Ransom Freestyle



Before I say anything, the quality is horrible. Whoever mixes Twoiney's tracks, get your shit together. Like damn son, you had one job! lol.
If you don't already know Twoiney Lo, he's a rapper from Baltimore. He's head of Baltimore Group, NWM (Nothing Without Motivation) and attends Polytechnic Institute. (Go Parrots?)
This Ransom verse was the first of Twoiney's Twoiney Lo Thursdays. I'm assuming that since I'm a week late on this, a new one will be dropping again tonight. Now that I say it aloud, I feel like Twoiney Lo Tuesdays would've been better because it flows a bit more, but nonetheless, I like the consistency! As a supporter of Baltimore music, I believe I've been listening to Twoiney for about a year too. I'm not a big fan, but I can say that this is probably the best verse I've heard from him. (2nd best migiht be Bonfire with Ronny.) Even though this is the hardest I've heard from him, it still not articulate enough in my opinion. Twoiney needs to learn to distinguish himself, but not sound like a somewhat more competent version of Waka. One of his lines was "I heard they getting money, but they only slanging knicks." While a tad bit typical, I thought that was funny, but then one of his later lines was "How can you snow shovel without a shovel" and I was disappointed  While I could go on about Twoiney, I don't want to give you a full detailed review of his music based on one songs and the singles I've heard from him. I'll wait until his Hungry for Greatness mixtape to drop.
2.2/5

Twitter.com/TwoineyLo

This review was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to learn C++

No comments:

Post a Comment