Friday, October 19, 2012

BKnitts - Won't Stop [Remix]



So what's up? It's me: Waverly Spades,  the black nerd; aka Bill Nye's 2nd cousin; aka the de facto Carlton Banks and today, I have one of BKnitts' new tracks, Won't Stop. It's a remix of the Childish Gambino joint. I believed Brad has dropped about 3 or 4 new songs this week (that I will post soon) and this one is probably my favorite.
.At first, I didn't realize that it was remix because I heard the "Hi Bobby" tag. lol. The original is dope. I really like what Bobby did with the beat, mainly the piano chords at the end.
Brad killed the song. You can hear the emotion in his voice. Throughout the song, he also speaks of dealing with his friend who just died. I would like to take a moment to say Rest In Peace Jon Bauer.
"My mom asked me if I have ever contemplated. Contemplated what, mom? Take a minute, stop and say it."
That line right there made me cringe inside a bit.
I like this right here. It's stupendous. Keep doing it, Brad.
5/5 - Nerd Approved

Download "Won't Stop" by BKnitts
BKnitts on YouTube
BKnitts on Twitter
BKnitts (White Boy Takeover) on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment