Thursday, October 11, 2012

Work - Amerika's Addiction





Josh from Amerika's Addiction sent me their new track "Work." If you don't know who Amerika's Addiction is, they're a pretty cool rap duo out of Milwaukee consisting of J The Truth and Ebonix. J Truth is the beatsmith and Ebonix is the rapper. Their motto is "Do What You Desire." If you've ever seen #DWYD written on girls' breastes, know that's one of these guys' fans.  They also run their own blog called DoWhatYouDesire.com
Yeahhh I know. Another song about rappers "working." Instead of a Wiz Khalifa type thing, this is more so one of those songs to played in the club while bitches work the buttocks. I thought it was funny how one of the lyrics was "Poppin bottles at work. Poppin pills at work." Like, where do you guys work at? Are the bottles free? I need a job if you guys are trying to hook me up. The beat on this muhfucka is banging. It's not wasted, but I feel they could've done WAY more with it.
Check it out and download
3/5

AmerikasAddiction.com
twitter.com/amerikasaddict

This was brought to you by Waverly Spades. Now I'm off to my freezer to solve cold fusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment