Friday, September 20, 2013

Chrissy Vasquez - Nightmares [VIDEO]

What's up nerds and trekkies? It's Bill Nye's 2nd cousin, but you may know me as Waverly Spades. Today, I have Chrissy Vasquez' new video for her new song "Nightmares." Last week, I posted her mixtape because I loved it. I posted this because idk why. I like the song a lot, but this video is.... I don't know how to express my feelings here. I love to see Chrissy in a bathtub and being artsy and shit, it's just... Idk. The video has so much potential. I love the scenes and everything. It seems like a dark Lana Del Rey video, but what irks me soooooooo fucking much is the quality. It seems like the video was shot with a potato and edited in Windows Movie Maker (which can be pulled off SOMETIMES). I'm not knocking it at all, I just reccomend some higher quality for the next video. Props to her for directing her own video.
2.5 Contemplations out of 5
Mas o meno

Follow Chrissy Vasquez on Twitter
Download Chrissy Vasquez' latest project "Pro$per Proficient"
Follow me on Twitter @WaverlySpades

This review was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to finish reading the Scarlet Letter, even though Nathaniel Hawthorne is pretty irrelevant in my life. (Honors English is not worth this struggle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment