Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bink - Invitation [VIDEO]


Hey there everybody! It's me, the real Carlton Banks, Bill Nye's 2nd cousin, and Paul Hewitt's homeboy. Here today, I am showing you Bink's latest video to the intro from his mixtape 3.5, "Invitation." It's short and to the point. The mix sounds waaay better than the CDQ somehow haha. The video was done by DiamondfFireFilms. It looks like the video to that song that Joey Bada$$, Casey Veggies, and Mac Miller did last 4th of July. It's a bit typical, but I'm not complaining or anything. If you want my review of the song, check my review of Bink's 3.5 EP. I do wonder how the video got over 50k views though. With only 184 likes and 78 comments, I'll assume that he paid for some, or DMVJams is a much more popular site than I thought it was. I believe they posted this to their site when the video first dropped. Check it out and tell me what you think about it.

This video was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to work on Pre100 journals.

@RealBink

No comments:

Post a Comment