Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twoiney Lo - I Have A Dream





What's up, my precious, little children of the corn. It's me: The real Carlton Banks, Bill Nye's 2nd Cousin, the original Black Nerd and I want to introduce you to the New Year! Happy New Year from all of us (just me) here at NLR2.
On this fine New Year, I bring you some TwoineyLo. I know you're thinking "Wave, I thought you hated that nigga. That last post was brutal!" That's not true. I don't hate people! ...I just hated that song. Twoiney Lo sent me this a few days ago and I slept ago, but I decided to turn over a new leaf and look at everything in my inbox. I took a listen and I somewhat like this. Twoiney starts off with his own speech about his dream and life. Then, the beat fades in. The beat is nice. Ufmo made some old East Coast type shit. I like it. Sounds like a Joey BadA$$ beat. The lyrics didn't appeal to me at first, but at least they were on beat. Twoiney is clearly important. He spit a few good lines like "How you living holy if all you do is sin?" (possible Holy Life diss) "I find it crazy how people think they are the shit.. cuz the own a lot of material things." I like that Lil Wayne reference he stuck in there. The song ends with an MLK speech which reminds me of the end of Bobby Woody's "I Hate The Word," except it's actually Martin Luther King. lol. The song is nice and Twoiney Lo is showing improvement.

3.5 Nerd contemplations out of 5

Download "I Have A Dream" by Twoiney Lo
Follow @TwoineyLo on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment