Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chox-Mak Ft. DJ YRS Jerzy - Final Destination (Prod. By DR.G)



As soon as the beat started, I knew this was going to be dope. Dr. G painted a soundscape that is heavenly and omniscient. It's like conscious, gospel rap music lol.   I don't know which one is Chox-Mak and the which is DJ YRS Jerzey, but each verse is amazing. At times, it gets humbly braggadocious with lines like "My brother told me 'you could rub elbows with Kendrick.'" I wouldn't compare these guys to Kendrick just yet, but this song is good. A bit typical wannabe conscious/not thug rapper for me, but good nonetheless. The hook is one of those hooks made just because you need a hook. I don't pay much attention to it lol. Whoever that is on the 2nd verse, that's my favorite verse.
"I married this rap shit. Gotta get her out the kitchen." 
3.7/5 Nerd Contemplations out of 5

Follow @Chox_Mak910 on Twitter
Follow @IAMDJYRSJERZY on Twitter
Follow @DrGPRODUCTIONZ (the producer) on Twitter
Follow ME on Twitter

This joint was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to finish this last college application for UArts. Pray that I get into somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment