Wednesday, June 19, 2013

EndOfTime (Feat. Marlo D.) [Prod. by Richard Desire]

 
It's been a minute since I've gotten to check my inbox and an hour since I've found something in there that I absolutely like. Aus Taylor sent me one of his joints, "EndOfTime" back in April, but I'm bumping my head to it like it just came with Yeezus. I don't know the sample, but that beat is so triumphant. Richard Desire did his thing! This was Aus' first original track, and for a first, it's great. Marlo D on that last verse kills. They rap about the somewhat cryptic society we live in. Aus, Marlo, and Richard are all parts of a Baltimore creative collective called "The Creators." After this track, Aus already seems like such an established artist. I'm definitely looking forward to see more.
"What's time, but some organized nonsense?"
4.5 Nerd Contemplations out of 5
Nerd Approved
Follow @ImAusTaylor on Twitter
Follow OGAus on Tumblr
Follow me on Twitter @WaverlySpades
This track was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to go cop Yeezus (on Spotify because a nigga broke).

No comments:

Post a Comment