Monday, May 6, 2013

Summertime Sadness - A-1 [New Song]



What's up nerds and nerdettes? It's Bill Nye's 2nd cousin right here. This is a quick post. I've been a fan of A-1 since his first mixtape, After School Special. I don't know what it is about this guy Adam, but he makes good music. I don't know what it is to his music, but it all has a certain personality to it. I just saw this track in my facebook feed and pressed play. I was beyond impressed. The beat was made by Ryan Hemsworth and it is ridiculous. I love the sample, random noises, and that bass. A-1 touches on the dangers of Summertime, like the rise of murders and gang activities. It's a deep and somewhat touching song. The song sorta reminds me of a continuation to the end of Chance The Rapper's song, Pusha Man/Paranoia. Peep the track. It's amazing from my perspective.

6 Nerd Contemplations out of 5

A-1 on Facebook
A-1 on Twitter
A-1music.com
Follow Me on Twitter

This review was brought to you by Waverly Spades, and now I'm off to work on my review of Chance The Rapper's new joint. I listened to it, and it was craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment